Patmore AshFraxinus pennsylvanica ’Patmore’
- Height50 FT(15 M)
- Spread20 FT(6 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
One of the best general purpose shade trees for cold climates. Extremely hardy tree with a symmetrical, round shape and glossy dark green foliage throughout the season, turning to a brilliant yellow in fall. One of the last trees to leaf out in the spring and one of the first to lose its leaves in the fall. Deer do not particularly care for this tree.
- Large size tree
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- High canopy
- Liked by insects
- Primarily used as a boulevard tree
- Deer resistant
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Adaptable to both dry and moist conditions
- Considered to be drought tolerant
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution and is able to handle environmental salt
- Occasional maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!