Princess Kay PlumPrunus nigra "Princess Kay"
- Height16 FT(5 M)
- Spread10 FT(3 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A upright, narrow, ornamental plum with white spring blossoms appearing before foliage. Dark green foliage throughout the season. Small red ornamental fruit in summer followed by orange/yellow fall foliage which is a nice contrast to the dark colored bark. A compact front yard tree.
- Small size tree
- Slow growth rate
- Orange/yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Attracts birds
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires average to evenly moist soils, but cannot tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!