Romeo CherryPrunus ’Romeo’
- Height8 FT(2 M)
- Spread4 FT(1 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityEdible Fruit, Abundance of Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A great cherry for juicing, eating, and processing. A definite for cooking, baking, and making jams and jellies. The dark red-black fruit ripens in late summer/early fall. Features showy clusters of white flowers in mid spring. Green foliage throughout the season, turning to a yellow color in fall. Fruit is held in abundance in mid summer. Has a small, compact, rounded form.
- Small size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Produces suckers
- Available in tree and shrub form
- Suitable for planting under power lines
- Attracts birds
- Edible fruit
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires well drained conditions and will not tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!