Royal Red MapleAcer platanoides "Royal Red"
- Height30 FT(9 M)
- Spread23 FT(7 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
The hardiest purple leaf maple. Makes a fine accent or shade tree for large yards. Requires a sheltered location. Dense oval shape. High branching tree starting at approximately 7 feet from the ground.
- Large size tree
- Slow growth rate
- Purple all-season foliage
- High canopy
- Flowering maple
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- This tree requires a sheltered area
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!