Snowbird HawthornCrataegus x mordenensis ’Snowbird’
- Height20 FT(6 M)
- Spread15 FT(5 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeLate Spring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A very hardy ornamental hawthorn. Highly recommended for small residential yards. White mid-spring flowers with red fruit in fall. Beware that this tree does have thorns. Forest green leaves throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall. Has a broad, rounded form.
- Medium size tree
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- White spring flowers
- Sharp thorns
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Requires dry to average moisture levels with very well drained soils and cannot tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant to urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!