Toba HawthornCrataegus x mordenensis "Toba"
- Height18 FT(5 M)
- Spread15 FT(5 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityOrnamental Fruit
- Flowering TimeLate Spring
- Flower ColorWhite to Pink
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
A very hardy ornamental hawthorn. Highly recommended for small residential yards. White, maturing to pink mid-spring flowers with red fruit in fall, beware that this tree does have thorns. Forest green leaves throughout the season turning to a yellow color in fall. Has a broad v-shaped form with an interesting twisted trunk.
- Medium size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- White flowers maturing to pink in spring
- Sharp thorns
- Attracts birds
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in full sun to part shade
- Requires dry to average moisture levels with very well drained soils and cannot tolerate standing water
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Low maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!