Ussurian PearPyrus ussuriensis
- Height35 FT(11 M)
- Spread25 FT(8 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorWhite
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
The hardiest species of pear. Smothered in showy white flowers in spring. Dark green foliage throughout the season turning to an orange color in fall. Tree bears the small yellow fruit early fall. The hard fruit is best for canning. Fallen fruit can be messy. A tight-oval shaped tree.
- Medium size tree
- Medium growth rate
- Burgundy fall color
- Low canopy
- Self-pollinator but will produce more abundant, better quality fruit with second pollinator present
- Resistant to fireblight
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun location
- Requires average to evenly moist soils, but cannot tolerate standing water
- Highly tolerant of urban pollution
- High maintenance
- Best pruned in late winter or early spring once the threat of extreme cold has passed
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!