Young’s Weeping BirchBetula pendula "Youngii"
- Height15 FT(5 M)
- Spread10 FT(3 M)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
This product is not for sale online. Since no two trees are the same we invite you to come into our nursery and see our amazing selection and pick the tree that’s right for you and your location.
Small weeping tree with serrated dark green foliage turning yellow in fall. White peeling bark. Used as a solitary focal point in garden designs. Strong central leader with a rounded form and graceful weeping branches.
- Small size tree
- Fast growth rate
- Yellow fall color
- Low canopy
- Accent plant
- Yellow catkins
- Atracts birds
- Winter interest
Optimal Growing Conditions:
- Plant in a full sun to partial shade location
- Requires average to moist conditions, but should not be allowed to dry out
- Consider applying mulch around root zone to insulate in exposed or cooler locations
- Somewhat tolerant of urban pollution
- Occasional maintenance
- Prune in summer after the leaves have fully developed, as it may bleed sap if pruned in late winter or spring
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!