Blue Angel HostaHosta "Blue Angel"
Select Size Below for Price
- Height3 FT(91 CM)
- Spread2 FT(46 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionPart Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Flowering TimeMid Summer
- Flower ColorPale Lavender-White
Pale lavender-white bell-shaped mid-summer blooms
- Plant in full sun to part shade location
- Prefers average soil. Tolerates wide variety
- Prefers average to moist conditions
- Medium growing
- Very low maintenance
- May be divided in spring or fall, but can be left alone for years
- Plants go dormant in fall - dying foliage can be removed any time before mid-spring
- Common Concerns:
Hosta shoots, leaves and flowers are all edible. May be eaten raw or cooked. Best taste from younger leaves, picked in the morning when moisture content is highest. Best part is the ’hoston’ which is the rolled up leaf as it emerges in spring
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibililty
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!