Jack Frost BrunneraBrunnera macrophylla ’Jack Frost’
- Height2 FT(46 CM)
- Spread2 FT(46 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityNo Fruit
- Flowering TimeSpring
- Flower ColorDainty Blue
Also known as: Siberian Bugloss
A slow growing perennial which spreads slowly on runners, forming a groundcover of medium sized heart-shaped silvery white foliage with green veins and rims. Small light blue flowers with yellow centers, similar to forget-me-not, rise in airy clumps on slender stems well above the foliage in mid to late spring. It is a good cut flower and is great for containers, borders and attracts butterflies to the garden. Rabbits and deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in partial to full shade location. May scorch in hot sun, but more tolerant than other brunnera
- Prefers average soil
- Requires medium to moist soil, do not let dry out
- Slow growth rate
- Require protection from intense afternoon sun
- Remove old foliage before new leaves emerge
- Should be divided every few years in spring
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!