Lady’s MantleAlchemilla mollis
Select Size Below for Price
- Height2 FT(61 CM)
- Spread2 FT(61 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionPart Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
- Fruit/EdibilityNo Fruit
- Flowering TimeEarly Summer
- Flower ColorYellow
An easy to maintain groundcover which adds great colour and texture to your garden. The low-growing, rounded, velvety olive-green leaves are fuzzy and cupped, holding droplets of water after rain. Sprays of dainty chartreuse flower clumps appear in early to mid summer, and are similar to baby’s breath and make an excellent filler in cut arrangements. During bloom time, the flowers tend to attract butterflies to the garden. Deer and rabbits do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in a sun to partial shade location
- Average to moist - drought tolerant
- Medium growing
- Flowers may be deadheaded
- Can be sheared back after blooming to tidy
- May be divided in spring or early fall
- Common Concerns: May self-seed around the garden, however they are easy to remove or re-locate so are not considered invasive
Used in making lotions and soaps. Young leaves may be eaten raw or cooked. Dried leaves are used for tea. Long history of herbal use (both leaves and roots) as it is rich in tannins and is an effective astringent
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibililty
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!