Silver Mound ArtemisiaArtemisia schmidtiana "Silver Mound"
- Height1 FT(30 CM)
- Spread2 FT(61 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained to Dry
Mounds of silvery aromatic ferny foliage with silky fine hairs, making it soft to the touch. The flowers are insignificant but the unique foliage provides great contrast to plants with green foliage or vibrant flowers. Stunning when planted in mass - non spreading. May be used at a filler in cut arrangements. Deer and rabbits do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in a full sun location
- Prefers infertile soil
- Moist, well drained. Drought tolerant once established
- Medium growth rate
- Divide mature plants every two to three years in spring or fall to maintain a good vigour
- Common Concerns: May form a hole in the centre of the mound after a couple of years
Provide nice aromatic color contrast in edible gardens. Not known for medicinal/edible uses.
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibililty
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!