Snow in SummerCerastium tomentosum
- Height1 FT(15 CM)
- Spread2 FT(46 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Flowering TimeLate Spring
- Flower ColorDainty White
A beautiful groundcover which forms a mat of small narrow silvery-grey evergreen leaves which can be used as a lawn substitute.Produces loads of tiny white star-shaped flowers in late spring-early summer and is a beautiful choice for spilling over walls or on steep sunny slops. It is also great in tubs and containers, and rabbits and deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in full sun location.
- Prefers average soil. Tolerates poor soils
- Prefers dry soil. Drought tolerant
- Fast growth rate
- Should be clipped back hard or mowed after blooming to maintain tidy habit
- Can be divided as frequently as every year to maintain compact size
- Common Concerns: Can be considered aggressive/invasive, and are short-lived.
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!