Terra Cotta YarrowAchillea millefolium ’Terracotta’
Select Size Below for Price
- Height3 FT(76 CM)
- Spread2 FT(46 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityNo Fruit
- Flower ColorYellow
This easy to maintain and fast-growing perennial forms a mat of fragrant, gray-green, fern-like foliage. Small flat terminal flower heads with salmon pink flowers (later fading to rusty terracotta orange and creamy yellow) rise above the foliage on stems, 2-3ft tall. Excellent for cutting both fresh and dried, and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden. Rabbits and deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in a full sun location
- Thrives in poor, dry soils - Drought tolerant
- Fast growing
- Remove faded flowers regulary to promote continued blooming
- Easily divided in fall or early spring
- Trim back hard after first flush of bloom to maintain compact habit (tends to spread)
- Common Concerns: May be damaged by strong winds and rains. Stems may flop over if soil too wet.
Yarrow is considered an herb, and the above-ground parts may be used medicinally for fever, common cold, gastrointestinal discomfort and various other ailments
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibililty
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!