Vision in Pink AstilbeAstilbe chinensis "Vision in Pink"
Select Size Below for Price
- Height2 FT(46 CM)
- Spread1 FT(41 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionShade to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionMoist
- Fruit/EdibilityNo Fruit
- Flowering TimeMid to Late Summer
- Flower ColorPink
Compact mounds of deep green-blue lacy foliage with an upright form. Large plumes of feathery soft-pink flowers appear in early to mid summer, which give way to seed heads that can be left on the plant for winter interest. An excellent cutting flower, or can attract butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden. Rabbits and deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in partial to full shade location. Can tolerate full sun in cool summers
- Prefers average soil
- Moist - should not dry out, but tolerates drier soils that other Astilbe
- Medium growth
- Should be divided every few years in early spring
- Common Concerns: Significant die back can occur in hot summers or period of drought.
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!