White Clips BellflowerCampanula carpatica "Weisse Clips"
- Height1 FT(30 CM)
- Spread1 FT(30 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun
- Soil ConditionMoist Well Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityNo Fruit
- Flowering TimeSummer to Fall
- Flower ColorWhite
A very popular edging plant which provides nice contrast with the blue variety. Tidy, cushion-shaped mounds of small deep green leaves with lots of clear white upfacing, open, bell-shaped flowers. Good for containers and attracts pollinators to the garden. Rabbits and deer do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in full sun to part shade location.
- Prefers average soil. Widely adaptable
- Prefers good drainage
- Medium growth rate
- Will continue blooming for several weeks if spent blossoms are regularly removed
- Should be divided in spring or fall every few years
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!