White Nancy LamiumLamium maculatum ’White Nancy’
- Height1 FT(15 CM)
- Spread3 FT(91 CM)
- Sunlight ConditionFull Sun to Part Shade
- Soil ConditionWell Drained
- Fruit/EdibilityEdible Foliage
- Flowering TimeLate Spring to Fall
- Flower ColorWhite
Also known as "Dead Nettle"
White flowers rise above mat-forming silver foliage with blue-green edges in late spring to fall. Provides great ground cover in moist, shady areas. Good in containers, including hanging baskets. Deer and rabbit do not particularly care for this plant.
- Plant in full sun to part shade location
- Tolerates a wide variety
- Any moisture levels. Prefers well drained. Drought tolerant once established
- Fast growing
- Easy - Trim or mow back hard in late winter
- New plants can easily be moved in spring or fall. Easily divided
Considered a culinary herb. Leaves and flowers can be used to make an herbal tea or added into salads, stews or soups. Other Lamium have a history of medicinal uses - no confirmation on this variety
DISCLAIMER: The information presented here regarding edible/herbal/medicinal uses is for informational purposes only. Always consult a physician or other qualified health professional prior to ingesting any plant not sold expressly for its edibility
There are no reviews for this product.
Write Your Review
You must be logged in to write a review for this product!