Celebrating 40 years
Kiwi Nurseries Donation Guidelines
Over the years, Kiwi Landscaping (1983) Ltd. and Kiwi Nurseries Ltd. have been generously sponsoring and/or donating plants and labour to hundreds of sports groups, school groups, charities, local events, community initiatives and groups or families in need. As we celebrate 40 years of business in the community, we will be donating to 40 groups, families or individuals as an expression of gratitude to the support we have received from this community.
We anticipate a large volume of requests for donations, and are asking all applicants (including but not limited to: families, individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations, teams, schools etc.) to complete the Donation Request Application at the bottom of this page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved donation applicants must meet all the eligibility requirements outlined below. Donations may be requested for the individual or group completing the application, or may be requested on behalf of another and will vary for each approved applicant.
Donations may include: one (1) wire basket tree OR a combination of potted trees/shrubs/perennials equaling less than 30 Gallon. Please let us know if planting/delivery services are required and provide as much explanation as possible about the planting location and your desired plant material. Donations will be determined based on product and labour availability, site accessibility, desired timeframe, applicant requests, and eligibility.
Donation Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for a donation from Kiwi Nurseries’ 40th anniversary donation initiative, applicants must:
- fill out the Donation Request Application in its entirety,
- have permission/approval to plant the requested plant material in the desired location,
- agree to allow Kiwi Nurseries Ltd. to take photographs or videos, and/or share their “reason for donation request” on the company website and social media platforms (not all donations will be shared publicly. Approved donation recipients will be contacted prior to sharing.),
- ensure someone is at the physical address on the delivery date to accept the donation (we will do our best to arrange a convenient delivery date, but cannot guarantee delivery times),
- ensure Alberta One Call is complete and valid for the time of planting(AB One Cal is valid for 2 week periods),
- care for the donated plant material (care and maintenance information available on our website),
- complete and sign all additional paperwork required to complete the donation (Site Installation Questionnaire, Delivery Questionnaire, etc.), and
- understand that Kiwi Nurseries Ltd. will not provide warranty on donated plant material.
All applications must be submitted prior to April 19, 2019. Approved applicants will be contacted by May 31, 2019.
All donations must be picked up or delivered before September 30, 2019 unless other arrangements are made.