Kiwi Nurseries Ltd. prides itself on educating our staff and customers about current diseases and issues that we face in our climate – i.e. black knot, spruce sawfly, white pine weevil, etc., as well as proper planting, pruning, and maintenance techniques.
Things to Avoid
- Do not leave your tree roots out in the sun
- Do not plant on top of the roots of the tree; this includes grass and flowers
- Do not put filter fabric over the roots
- Do not over-water your tree, or let your tree sit in water
- Do not give your tree fertilizer after August 1st